After posting all of that vegan sushi yesterday afternoon, I went to a local Korean/Japanese cuisine restaurant and ordered a bunch of vegan sushi~
Asparagus tempura roll, sweet potato tempura roll, and some inari.
5 Minute CRISPY Sweet Potato Chips
I was pretty shocked when I discovered this recipe. It’s UHMAZING.
Total Time: 5 minutes
- Sweet potato
- Salt (or any other seasoning)
- Olive oil spray can
- Use a mandolin and slice up your sweet potato (try to find one that has an even girth throughout the entire length of the potato so you have evenly sized chips)
- Cut parchment paper the size of your glass plate inside the microwave
- Lay the chips in a single layer on the parchment paper
- Lightly spray with non-stick spray and salt them
- Microwave on 100% power for 2 minutes 30 seconds (Please note: This measurement was for MY microwave, so please be aware of your own) You will know they are done when they start to lightly brown, but do not wait till they entirely brown — that would mean it burnt)
- Let the chips cool, and they will turn crispy :)
PROOF OF CRISPY-NESS (didn’t edit the video hehe)
NEED TO TRY THIS OUT!
Vegan chocolate banana oat protein smoothie for breakfast this morning :)
ALL PLANT BASED FOODS!
Peruvian rocoto relleno!
Peruvian Papas rellenas
ME IN HEAVEN!
All food made by my parents
I am here for this.